The 48v motor on the Overdrive EXC has the juice when you don’t. Extend your ride, flatten hills, and maximize fun with the center drive pedal-assist system. It’s simple. Death marches become casual lunch rides as the power adds to your every crank of the pedals, sending it all through a SRAM X-7 rear derailleur. The 6061-T6 aluminum frame is durable and strong, with solid 29er geometry. Tektro hydraulic disc brakes and a RockShox fork help you navigate terrain. Get out there!
• 48 volt lithium-ion battery powered centerdrive motor provides an electric assisted boost
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy w/ custom formed and butted tube construction for ultimate durability
• Tapered head tube stiffens front end of bike to deliver crisp handling response
• RockShox XC30 29" fork is smooth and stout
The e-Bike Center
LINDAU EXC & Women's LINDAU EXC
Route selection, fatigue, winds: electric assistance makes these barriers to heading out on that ride much less daunting. The Lindau EXC uses a 48 volt motor to help you pedal up more hills, ride longer on paths, and enjoy more time out on your bike. With a rack, fenders, and comfortable city bike geometry, this e-bike will become an instant favorite. Equipped with disc brakes and smooth-rolling tires, this bike is ready for hassle-free adventures.
• 48 volt lithium-ion battery powered hub drive motor provides an
electric assisted boost
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with added stand over clearance
• Rack and fenders to carry your provisions and stay dry
• Shimano 8-speed shifters and rear derailleur deliver reliable performance
• Built in chain guard prevents unwanted tangles and grease stains
Our Price $2,100
Our Price $2,300
You’re a dedicated bike commuter because it’s a time to clear your head, it’s the right thing to do, and any time spent on a bike is just worth it. Some days it’s tougher than others, though. Fatigue, weather, grinding hills that never seem to end. That’s where the Trace EXC comes in. Its 48 volt lithium-ion battery powered electric hub drive motor will have you speeding along, even on those mornings when you missed that first cup of coffee. The 6061-T6 aluminum frame with forged dropouts means you don’t have to worry about long term durability. Eyelets provide easy application of racks and fenders, and the upright geometry stays comfortable for hours. Commuting just got a whole lot cooler.
• 48 volt lithium-ion battery powered hub drive motor provides an electric assisted boost
• 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame construction with forged dropouts for durability
• Rock Shox XC 30 90" suspension fork is buttery smooth
• Sram 10-speed shifters & derailleurs offer a wide range of gears.
• Tektro disc brakes for dependable stopping power in all conditions
• Frame eyelets let mount rack and fenders
Our Price $2,650
• In Box
• While Supplies Last
• Full Manufacturer's Warranty
• Free Local Delivery
Thur-Sun 1pm - 4pm
622 Rangeline Road, Carmel IN 46032